Daily flash dream cruise GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY/ RELEASE OF LIABILITY/PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE PROMOTION PARTIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
The DAILY FLASH "DREAM CRUISE GIVEAWAY" ("Sweepstakes") starts at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on Monday, February 17, 2020 and ends at 11:59 a.m. ("ET") on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 ("Entry Period"). The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is KSA Entertainment/Daily Flash, 19851 Breckenridge Drive #205, Estero, Florida 33928 ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise and discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects.
ELIGIBILITY: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES INCLUDING ALASKA, HAWAII AND WASHINGTON, D.C., WHO AS OF THE DATE OF THEIR ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
Employees and their immediate families (spouse, child, siblings, parents, grandparents) of Sponsor and each of its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, promotional partners and agencies (collectively, the "Promotion Parties") directors, officers, and those living in the household of same are not eligible to enter or win. All U.S. Federal, state and local rules and regulations apply. Void outside the Eligibility Area and where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by all terms of these Official Rules.
HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period you may enter online at DailyFlashShow.com and completing and submitting an online entry form. Upon submission, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 a.m. (ET) ON MARCH 31, 2020.
You can register by clicking on the link located on the Sweepstakes home page. You will be asked to provide your first and last name, mailing address with zip code/postal code, phone number, e-mail address, birth year and a selection as to how you heard about the sweepstakes. Upon submission, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You will not receive an acknowledgement. Free internet access is available at most public libraries.
----ONLY ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.----
Promotion Parties, Prize suppliers, and any and all internet provider(s), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, "Releasees") are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers network, browsers or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer equipment or network relating to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; inability to submit an email to the Email Address; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website (including the Email Address) or for any other reason whatsoever; typographical, printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of submitting information via email to the Email Address is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts or multiple entry attempts shall render entrants ineligible. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules.
ENTRY INFORMATION: As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, each winner gives consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver his/her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and complying with applicable laws, regulations and rules. Any information entrants provide to Sponsor may be used to communicate with entrant in relation to these Sweepstakes or on a Sweepstakes winner's list. Any entry information collected from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of the entry, with these Official Rules.
WINNER SELECTION: One (1) Grand Prize Winner ("Winner") will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. Winner drawing will be held on or about March 31, 2020 by representatives of the Sponsor. Sponsor's decisions are and shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Grand Prize Winner will be notified of winning and will be required to respond to such notification no later than 11:59pm (ET) on April 6, 2020. Winner will be required to execute and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability, an IRS W-9 form within one (1) day of date of issuance, and where permitted by law, a Publicity Release ("Affidavit"). Winner's travel guests must also sign an Affidavit. Failure to respond to the Winner notification as detailed above or return all required forms within the stated time period, or to comply with any other provision herein, may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor's sole discretion. If a prize notification or Prize is returned as undeliverable for any reason, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner at Sponsor's sole discretion. No substitution for the Prize by the Winner will be allowed. If necessary, due to unavailability of the Prize for any reason, a prize of comparable value will be awarded at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
All Federal, state and local tax liabilities, if any, are the responsibility of the Winner. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) for Sponsor and/or its affiliates to use of Winner's name, statements, photographs, video images and biographies for publicity purposes without any limitation or additional compensation.
PRIZE: (One  Grand Prize ("Prize") will be awarded): The Prize shall consist of the following:
A Disney Cruise Line vacation for Four (4) on the Disney Dream ship (the "Cruise Ship"):
Four (4) round-trip coach airfare between the major U.S. gateway airport closest to winner's residence and the Orlando International Airport.
Round-trip ground transportation for Four (4) between Orlando International Airport and Port Canaveral; provided, however, if winner resides within 200 mile radius of Orlando, Florida, airfare and ground transportation will not be provided to the winner, but instead $200 in cash will be provided to the winner.
Three (3) night cruise for Four (4) to be taken aboard the Cruise Ship which includes:
(i) One (1) Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah.
Maximum Occupancy for Four (4) people.
(ii) All meals on board the Cruise Ship (does not include premium on meals in specialty restaurants).
(iii) Government Taxes and Fees (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line web site).
(iv) Onboard gratuities for stateroom host/hostess, dining room server, assistant server and head server.
Note: Items not included (but not limited to) as part of the vacation are:
Flounder's Reef Nursery charges
Palo or Remy service charge
Local and long distance telephone calls
Ship to shore communications including internet
Merchandise and souvenirs
Additional tips and gratuities no specifically set forth above
Transportation between winner's residence and the departure airport
All other charges not otherwise described above
The estimated retail value "ERV" of the vacation package is $8,452.12 which includes Taxes, Port Expenses, and Fees (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website)
The ERV of the Prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to the Winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law.
Specific Vacation rules include:
1. Vacation must be booked at least 45 days prior to the intended travel dates and must be taken prior to September 29, 2020 aboard the Disney Dream (at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line). Please go to to view available sail dates. - Travel dates: April 30, 2020 – September 29, 2020 - Block Out Dates: 06/01/20; 06/08/20; 06/17/20; 07/01/20; 07/13/20; 07/20/20; 07/27/20; 08/03/20
2. Vacation is for the winner and up to three (3) guests of the winner’s choosing.
3. Minors under the age of 18 not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 in the same stateroom. The parent or guardian of any minor not traveling with a parent or guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over their minor and to contract on their behalf in connection with the Disney Cruise Line vacation. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by parent or legal guardian prior to embarkation at the Disney Cruise Line terminal. Individuals who are pregnant and have entered their 24th week pregnancy as of the embarkation date will be refused passage due to safety concerns; neither a physician's medical statement nor a waiver of liability will be accepted. Infant guests must be older than 12 weeks to sail.
4. Vacation fulfillment is subject to availability and restrictions at Disney Cruise Line. Travel may not occur during cruise ship block-out periods.
5. Vacations may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value.
6. Vacation elements may not be substituted and vacations are non-commissionable.
7. Winner and companions are responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied boarding. It is the Guests’ responsibility to check with their travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates prior to their vacation to ensure that they have proper citizenship documentation. U.S. Citizens can also visit the State Department’s travel website at , or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT for more information. Guests of all ages are strongly encouraged to obtain passports.
8. Actual final retail value of trip may be higher or lower based on departure. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Winner and all guests must travel together on specified itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and providers approval. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
9. Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, the “steps” of each and persons residing in such immediate family members' household) of Sponsor, Disney Destinations, their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win.
If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site or e-mail address associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper execution of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award the Prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR E-MAIL ADDRESS (INCLUDING THE EMAIL ADDRESS) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Further, in the event the Winner and/or his/her travel guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or any prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early. If a dispute arises about who submitted an entry to the Email Address, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account entered. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met.
WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES REQUEST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Dreaming of a Disney Cruise Giveaway, c/o KSA Entertainment, 19851 Breckenridge Drive, 205, Estero, Florida 33928.
KSA ENTERTAINMENT, DAILY FLASH, and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes.
NOTE: Email entry must be made by the entrant him or her self and only directly to the Email Address listed above. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site or e-mail address, including, but not limited to, commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of any device or computer software to automate the entry process is prohibited.